Wednesday 24 July 2013

SHOCKING!!! Fish turns to human in Ibadan


That awkward moment when you buy a fish and get a half human instead. 

Real life proved to be stranger than fiction in Ibadan where a lady, Mrs Ramota Salawu, witnessed the miracle of turning fish into a human. 

Her residence at Akindele Compound, Gege , Ibadan turned into a tourist center as hundreds trooped in to see the human-fish. The human-fish is said to have long white hair, the face was like that of a baby, while the trunk was still a fish. 

“I went to where we usually buy fish at Kola Eleja , Oke Ado, Ibadan to buy fish. After I finished, I boarded Okada to my place to prepare the fish for sale. Before getting the fish out of the ice-pack, we need to use knife to remove them and use water to defreeze. I was shocked to see the frozen fish developed into a living being in the water, the description of which showed half human and half fish. I quickly called by father and some alfas to see the strange fish.” said Salawu.
Her father, Pa Rauf Salawu - a retired civil servant, also gave his account;
"It was around 11am, when I started hearing the voice of my daughter while I was resting on my bed. She was shouting and screaming, such that people in the compound were attracted. Then, I decided to check what the problem was. I took along my Quran and on getting there my daughter has gone to call Sheu , a Muslim leader in the neighborhood. I saw the strange fish inside water in the bucket. It was strange. How can a fish bought in the cold room developed into human? That I cannot fully explain."

There was heavy presence of policemen from the Mapo Police Station to control the crowd and maintain peace and order.

Strange stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...